How to automatically find duplicated enrolments and archive them
ⓘ Disclaimer: This flow is only available for admin users.
Step 1. Log in to your account at our Web dashboard
- For Staffline users, click here to visit our web dashboard page and use your single-sign on credentials to log in.
- For all other users, click here to visit our web dashboard.
- Click the blue Sign In with Magic Link button.
- Enter your work email and select OK to receive a magic link.
- Check your emails. You will shortly receive an email with a link to sign you in.
Step 3. Choose a site from the dropdown menu and click on the Find Duplicates icon
- On the top menu you should see a drop down menu titled Choose your site.
- Scroll and click or type your Site Name.
- Once the list has updated, click the Find Duplicates icon.
- Wait until the duplicates list have been loaded. This may take a few minutes.
Step 4. Review the list and select duplicates
- If duplicates are found, you are presented with a list of duplicated enrolments.
- Entries in orange are already archived enrolments (you don't need to do anything with those).
- Entries change to blue if you click on the row (in order to remember which enrolments you've already reviewed).
- If you see a new duplicated enrolment, click on the entry row --- this will open the specific enrolment in a new tab.
Step 5. Archive selected enrolments
- In case you have found a duplicated enrolment that you want to archive simply click the Archive button.
- You can then go back to your list and review if there are more duplicates of the same person or other duplicated enrolments.