How to export Time & Attendance information
ⓘ Disclaimer: This flow is only available for admin users.
Step 1. Log in to your account at our Web dashboard
- For Staffline users, click here to visit our web dashboard page and use your single-sign on credentials to log in.
- For all other users, click here to visit our web dashboard.
- Click the blue Sign In with Magic Link button.
- Enter your work email and select OK to receive a magic link.
- Check your emails. You will shortly receive an email with a link to sign you in.
Step 3. Click on the Download Icon on the menu on the top
- On the menu on the top click the Download icon.
Step 4. Select Dates and Download Time & Attendance Report
- In the popup select the from date. This is the start date from when you'll will be shown check-in/outs.
- Then select the to date. This is the end date until you'll be shown check-in/outs.
- Click the OK button to download all check-in/outs as a csv file. Be patient, this may take a while.
Step 5. Review Time & Attendance Report
- Once downloaded, import the csv file in your local Microsoft Excel or use Google Sheets.
- The csv file contains enrolment information such as Family Name, Other Names, and Date of Birth and meta-information such as Check State, Time Stamp, Enrolment Site Id and Duration.