How to manually find duplicated enrolments and archive them
ⓘ Disclaimer: This flow is only available for admin users.
Step 1. Log in to your account at our Web dashboard
- For Staffline users, click here to visit our web dashboard page and use your single-sign on credentials to log in.
- For all other users, click here to visit our web dashboard.
- Click the blue Sign In with Magic Link button.
- Enter your work email and select OK to receive a magic link.
- Check your emails. You will shortly receive an email with a link to sign you in.
Step 3. Click on the Analytics Icon on the menu on the top
- On the menu on the top click the Analytics icon.
Step 4. Select Dates and Download Analytics Report
- In the popup select the from date. This is the start date from when you'll will be shown enrolments.
- Then select the to date. This is the end date until you'll be shown enrolments.
- Click the OK button to download all enrolments as a csv file. Be patient, this may take a while.
Step 5. Find duplicates by sorting the enrolments by name, date of birth and document number
- Once downloaded, import the csv file in your local Microsoft Excel or use Google Sheets.
- Sort the enrolments using the name, date of birth and document number.
- In case you see duplicates, proceed with steps 6 and 7 . Otherwise, you are done.
Step 7. Archive duplicated enrolments
- Once the search returns the results, on the menu on the left select the duplicated enrolment.
- On the top you should see a Archive button.
- Click the Archive button, to archive the enrolment.
- You can always Restore an archived enrolment, by clicking the Restore button.